“My passion is in helping clients navigate through life’s challenges, to meet those challenges I provide an environment of emotional safety and respect, where clients can be actively involved in clarifying their needs and goals and taking the insight and skills we develop together into their daily life.“– Tracy
Tracy has been with Emmaus since 2014 and is a Licensed therapist in the state of Washington and holds a Masters in Mental Health Counseling from Antioch University in Seattle, WA.
- In-Person Sessions: Issaquah & Virtual Sessions
- Client Focus: Ages 20+
- Anger Management
- Attachment Disorders
- Attention-Deficit Disorder
- Co-occurring mental health and substance use disorders.
- Parenting Skills
- School Issues
- Suicidal Ideation/Attempts
- Treatment of sexual and emotional abuse.