||“My passion is in helping clients navigate through life’s challenges, to meet those challenges I provide an environment of emotional safety and respect, where clients can be actively involved in clarifying their needs and goals and taking the insight and skills we develop together into their daily life.” – Tracy Johnson
Tracy works with clients ages 5+, and adults in our Issaquah office.
Prior to joining Emmaus in 2014, Tracy spent more than 10 years’ working with children, adolescents, adults, and their families as a licensed therapist. She has spent the last 7 years working for a local non-profit program in their Child and Family division that served high-risk, mentally ill youth and families.
ACCREDITATION & LICENSURE:
- LMHC: Licensed Mental Health Counselor
- CMHS: Child Mental Health Specialist
- M.A., Mental Health Counseling, Antioch University, Seattle, WA.
AREAS OF FOCUS:
- Anger Management
- Attachment Disorders
- Attention-Decifit Disorder
- Co-occurring mental health and substance use disorders
- Parenting Skills
- School Issues
- Suicidal Ideation/Attempts
- Treatment of sexual and emotional abuse