We have continued to grow and expand our clinic services to offer our clients not only desirable branch office locations but offer comprehensive evaluations and a team of therapists with diverse backgrounds and therapeutic approaches to address the needs of our clients.
We are currently recruiting for the following position:
LICENSED MENTAL HEALTH THERAPIST* (LMHC/LMFT/LICSW or Ph.D.)
Emmaus Counseling Center is currently seeking a fully licensed Psychologist, Social Worker, LMHC or LMFT to join our busy practice! Ideally this person will work 4+ days/week including some evening hours.
If you prefer spending more time with your clients and less taking care of business tasks, insurance issues and marketing then this is a wonderful match! We take care of the business side of your practice so that you may focus your energy treating your clients. All the enjoyment of a private practice with the added bonus of joining a thriving busy practice with an exceptional in-house business team!
Benefits of joining our thriving practice:
- Consistently Full Caseloads & Permanent Schedules: We quickly fill new therapist’s calendars and maintain a heavy wait list at all times. Your schedule and room are provided for the hours you want.
- Financially stable & growing organization 35 years strong.
- Therapist friendly EMR HIPAA Charting System: We utilize a system that is designed by Therapists for Therapists.
- Highly Competitive Compensation & Bi-Weekly Payroll.
- Experienced Scheduling Coordinators: Our Scheduling Coordinators screen all new clients and match to your preferred areas of focus and modalities. See the clients you want to see.
- In-house Accounting & Billing Services: We offer complete transparency on your accounts and in person meetings when you need us.
- Compensated Consultation Groups: We host a vast knowledge base and array of expertise among our clinicians and offer compensated consult groups to keep expanding your skills.
- Marketing Services: From website presence to target marketing your skills and areas of focus, we offer complete marketing services.
- Credentialing/Contracting: As an Emmaus therapist, we take care of all your credentialing needs and obtain an in-network preferred provider status on all panels accepted by Emmaus.
- High Client Satisfaction:Reputation is everything when it comes to looking for a therapist and we offer a long history of client satisfaction and recipients of many awards to attest to our quality of care and clinicians.
We look forward to hearing from you. Please attach your cover letter and CV and send via email: email@example.com.
*Note: only those with full licensure or pending licensure will be considered, no associates please.