“We understand taking the first step into seeking therapy and trying to select a therapist that not only has the experience you are seeking but also feels like they would be a good match can feel intimidating and overwhelming. You may feel anxious about making that initial call to ask for help. Please know those feelings are completely normal, and our compassionate and knowledgeable Scheduling Coordinators are dedicated to make the process as comfortable as possible for you.”– Dr. Richard Wemhoff, Ph.D., Clinic Owner
Scheduling your Initial Session
All initial sessions are scheduled by our Scheduling Coordinators, who are very knowledgeable with our therapist’s skills and modalities. They will provide you with options when selecting a therapist and guide you through the intake process of becoming a new client with us.
- Schedule by Phone: Make an appointment for any location by calling 425.869.2644, ext. 0 (Monday-Friday from 9am-5pm).
- Schedule by Email: Contact our scheduler’s directly via email.
If you’d like to use your insurance benefits, please have your insurance card on hand when you call as it will help with scheduling you with an in-network preferred provider. View Our Accepted Insurance plans.
Using your Insurance
We encourage you to verify your benefits with your insurance company prior to your appointment by calling either your plan administrator or the customer service number on the back of your card. Check your coverage carefully and make sure you understand their answers. Feel free to use our Quick Check List to Ask Your Insurance.
Client Care & Portal Access
Emmaus’ clients are set-up with access to our secure Client Portal which allows you to stay connected 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Within the portal you may:
- Securely message your therapist.
- Schedule your own appointments (existing clients only and varies by therapist).
- Update your information.
- Check your balance at any time using the Ledger option and Pay your bill.
- As a paperless company, we use our Client Portal to provide you with a secure link to your monthly e-Statement via email.
“Our care team is here to support you from your initial call through your entire therapeutic journey with Emmaus. If at anytime you have any questions, from scheduling to navigating your billing inquiries, our team is here to provide you with support and take care of you outside of your therapy sessions.”– Teri Cherberg, Practice Manager