We accept a large number of health plans and offer in-network Preferred Providers
Please check with your insurance before you make an appointment so you know what your plan covers.
Individual & Family Plans
- All Savers
- Anthem Health Insurance
- Beacon Health Options
- Blue Cross/Blue Shield (BC/BS)
- BridgeSpan Health
- CIGNA Behavioral Health
- First Choice Health Network
- GEHA (Government Employees Health Association)
- HMA (Health Management Administrators)
- Kaiser Permanente (PPO & HMO)
- Lifewise Health Plan of Washington
- Lifewise Health Plan of Oregon
- Meritain Health
- MODA Health
- Optum Health Behavioral Solutions
- Oxford Health
- Premera Blue Cross
- Private Healthcare Systems (PHCS)
- Providence Health & Services
- Regence BlueShield
- SAMBA Federal Health Plan
- Sound Health & Wellness Trust
- Soundpath Health HMO*
- Trusted Plans Service Corporation (TPSC)
- United Behavioral Health (UBH)
- United Healthcare (UHC)*
- Uniform Medical Plan (UMP)
To our Medicare population, please review your Medicare benefits carefully and if possible call the member services number on the back of your card to ask about your coverage for outpatient mental health. Medicare covers therapy with a clinical psychologist, psychiatrist, or Licensed Clinical Social Worker.
We accept the following types of Medicare Plans:
- Straight Medicare
- Medicare Advantage or (Complete) Plans: Medicare Advantage plans cover everything original Medicare covers and generally offers extra benefits (Part B – for mental health).
- Medicare Supplemental or (Medigap) Plans: Medicare Supplemental Insurance is a plan that you buy from a private insurance company that pays for some of the cost sharing in Medicare. Medicare sends claims directly to them for processing if the client has coordinated their benefits.
*We do not participate with any state-sponsored plans such as Medicaid, Molina, Apple Health or United Healthcare (UHC) Community Plan.
If you don’t see yours listed, please contact us to determine if we take your insurance.
Understanding Your Coverage
Some insurance plans require pre-authorizations, deductibles to meet and if you have more than one policy/dual coverage, your insurance companies require you to contact them to coordinate your benefits prior to your session. Learn more about Coordination of Benefits.
Clients are ultimately responsible for understanding their own insurance coverage. Emmaus Counseling Center can only provide clients with the benefit information we are given by their insurance company representatives. If this information is incorrect, Emmaus Counseling Center is not liable. Clients are responsible for all amounts due which are not covered by their insurance.
We encourage you to verify your outpatient mental health benefits with your health insurance company prior to scheduling your appointment by calling the Customer Service Number provided on the back of your insurance card.
Our Commitment to You
Our billing staff will do their best to provide you with an accurate statement of your account. Please be aware, however, that insurance billing is a very complex and often unpredictable process.
Each company has different policies and procedures, and your coverage may involve certain co-pay percentages, discounting procedures, unusual fee structures, or deductibles about which you or our billing staff might not be aware when first setting up your account. Our commitment to accuracy may mean having to revise your statement once your insurance actually begins to pay (usually 3-6 weeks after your first appointment). We will do our best to let you know if changes are made. In turn, we ask your patience, and suggest you contact your insurance company directly to obtain the most accurate information about your coverage.
Fees & Payment
Fees are due at the time of service. When we are setting up your initial appointment, we’ll collect credit card information from you to be stored in our secure software. Your card will be charged for your copay or coinsurance amount after each session.
As a paperless company, we use our Client Portal to provide you with a Monthly e-Statement. You also may use our portal to pay your bill and check your balance at any time using the Real Time Ledger option. Learn more >>
There is no charge for cancellations made more than 24 hours in advance of the appointment. An $80 fee will be charged for late cancellations made within 24 hours, barring medical emergency. Please cancel a Monday session on Friday during business office hours (9am-5pm) by calling our Scheduling Coordinators at 425.869.2644, ext. 0 and you may also leave a confidential voicemail for your therapist.
If you have any questions, please contact our billing department directly at 425.869.2644, ext. 18.