- 100 Simple Things You Can Do to Prevent Alzheimer’s and Age-Related Memory Loss – Jean Carper.
- The Science of Skinny: Start Understanding Your Body’s Chemistry–and Stop Dieting Forever – Dee McCaffrey.
- The Secrets of People Who Never Get Sick: What They Know, Why It Works, and How It Can Work for You Paperback – Gene Stone.
- Mindful Aging: Embrancing Your Life After 50 to Find Fulfillment, Purpose and Joy – Andrea Brandt, Ph.D., LMFT
- Just One Thing Card Deck – 52 Practices for More Happiness, Love, and Wisdom – Rich Hanson, Ph.D.
GRIEF & LOSS
Living with dementia
- Quality of life
- Locating devices
- Personal care
- Meal time
- Living alone
- Intimacy and sexuality
Caring for someone with dementia:
Moving to long-term care series:
- Considering the move to a long-term care home
- Preparing for a move
- Handling moving day
- Adjusting after a move