“I understand the struggles of life and how stressful it can be. So if you are feeling like some aspects of your life are causing you problems, if you are fighting over the same issues, if you feel depressed, anxious or generally unhappy, I know I can help you. Together we can clear out the old issues and create a path towards a better future, by rebuilding your inner strengths. I offer a safe, comfortable place to talk. I listen without judgment and utilize many therapeutic styles to help you address what is challenging you.” – Phyllis Bookbinder
To schedule your initial session with Phyllis, please call 425.869.2644, ext. 0.
AREAS OF FOCUS:
- LMHC: Licensed Mental Health Counselor
EDUCATION & CERTIFICATES
- M.A., Counseling, University of Montana, Missoula, MT.
- B.S., Psychology, Old Dominion University, Norfolk, VI.
- Certified Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing (EMDR), Seattle, WA.
- Certified Hypnotherapist, The Wellness Center, Issaquah, WA.