It can be easy to feel lost and alone in our struggles, life can be challenging, and relationships are complex. It takes vulnerability and courage to ask for help. I have a client centered approach and believe in collaborating together to form goals with you. I enjoy being a witness and a partner on your path of life. Together, we will explore the feelings, beliefs, and behaviors that are holding you back from being your best self.”– Jodie
- Therapy Location: Bothell
- Client Focus: Adults & Couples
- Licensure: WA Licensed Mental Health Counselor
- Joined Emmaus: 2023
- Experience: 8+ years.
- Co-occurring mental health and substance use disorder
- Life Transitions
- Substance abuse & Addiction
- Adjustment Disorder
- Parenting Support & Training
Education & Certifications
- M.A., Mental Health Counseling, Argosy University, Seattle, Washington.
- Gottman Method Couples Therapy Level 1 Certification