|“My approach to counseling will vary, depending upon the issues to be resolved and your needs. My counseling approach then, may include, but is not limited to, person-centered therapy, systems family therapy, pastoral counseling, and family of origin work. I have conducted several hundred ADD/ADHD Evaluations and it has become work that I am very passionate about. In addition, I have been very fortunate to provide pre-adoption assessments and evaluations for families seeking international adoptions as well as domestic and find the work very rewarding.” – Dr. Richard Wemhoff|
In 1985, Dr. Wemhoff founded with Frances Regdos, LCSW, and has since directed, Emmaus Counseling Center.
AREAS OF FOCUS:
- Licensed Clinical Psychologist, State of Washington
EDUCATION & APPOINTMENTS:
- Ph.D., Counseling, University of Idaho, Moscow, ID.
- Postdoctoral Internship, Marriage and Family, University of Southern California.
- Former Director, M.A. Psychology program, Antioch University, Seattle.
- Former Adjunct Member of the Faculties:
- University of Idaho
- Seattle University
- Chapman College
- Feeling a sense of loss? Local doctor offers tips for Empty Nesters
- Providing the tools to handle stress, anxiety: Counseling center helps people get back on track.
Dr. Rich Wemhoff, Ph.D. is listed at AllTherapist.com.