“My approach to counseling will vary, depending upon the issues to be resolved and your needs. My counseling approach then, may include, but is not limited to, person-centered therapy, systems family therapy, pastoral counseling, and family of origin work. I have conducted several hundred ADHD Evaluations and it has become work that I am very passionate about. In addition, I have been very fortunate to provide pre-adoption assessments and evaluations for families seeking international adoptions as well as domestic and find the work very rewarding.”– Rich Wemhoff
Dr. Wemhoff conducts Adult ADD/ADHD Assessments, Domestic and International Adoption Evaluations.
In 1985, Dr. Wemhoff founded with Frances Regdos, LCSW, and has since directed, Emmaus Counseling Center.
Dr. Wemhoff is a Licensed Clinical Psychologist in the state of Washington and holds a Doctorate in Counseling from the University of Idaho in Moscow, Idaho.
AREAS OF FOCUS
- Adjustment Disorder
- Adoption (International & Domestic)
- Advance & Terminal Illness
- ADD & ADHD
- Bipolar Disorder
- Grief & Loss
- Life Transitions
- Panic Disorder
- Pastoral Counseling
- Parenting Skills
- Personality Disorder
- PTSD & Trauma
- Psychological Disability Evaluation Management
- Relationship Issues
- Self Worth Issues
- Somatoform Disorders
- Stress Management
- Survivors of Suicide
- ADD/ADHD Evaluations for Adults.
- International Adoption Evaluations & Assessments
- Domestic Adoption Evaluations & Assessments
- Marriage Preparation Counseling for Nuptials in the Catholic Church.
- Psychological Evaluations for the Archdiocese.
- Postdoctoral Internship, Marriage and Family, University of Southern California.
- Former Director, M.A. Psychology program, Antioch University, Seattle.
- Former Adjunct Member of the Faculties:
- University of Idaho
- Seattle University
- Chapman College
- Feeling a sense of loss? Local doctor offers tips for Empty Nesters
- Providing the tools to handle stress, anxiety: Counseling center helps people get back on track.
Dr. Rich Wemhoff, Ph.D. is listed at AllTherapist.com.