“My approach to counseling will vary, depending upon the issues to be resolved and your needs. My counseling approach then, may include, but is not limited to, person-centered therapy, systems family therapy, pastoral counseling, and family of origin work. I have conducted several hundred ADD/ADHD Evaluations and it has become work that I am very passionate about. In addition, I have been very fortunate to provide pre-adoption assessments and evaluations for families seeking International adoptions as well as Domestic and find the work very rewarding.” – Dr. Richard Wemhoff
In 1985, Dr. Wemhoff founded with Frances Regdos, LCSW, and has since directed, Emmaus Counseling Center.
To schedule with Dr. Wemhoff, please call 425.869.2644, ext. 0.
AREAS OF FOCUS:
- Feeling a sense of loss? Local doctor offers tips for Empty Nesters
- Providing the tools to handle stress, anxiety: Counseling center helps people get back on track.
ACCREDITATION & LICENSURE
- Licensed Clinical Psychologist
EDUCATION & APPOINTMENTS
- Ph.D., Counseling, University of Idaho, Moscow, ID.
- Postdoctoral Internship, Marriage and Family, University of Southern California.
- Former Director, M.A. Psychology program, Antioch University, Seattle.
- Former Adjunct Member of the Faculties:
- University of Idaho
- Seattle University
- Chapman College
Dr. Rich Wemhoff, Ph.D. is listed at AllTherapist.com.