“My approach to counseling will vary, depending upon the issues to be resolved and your needs. My counseling approach then, may include, but is not limited to, person-centered therapy, systems family therapy, pastoral counseling, and family of origin work. I have conducted several hundred ADHD Evaluations and it has become work that I am very passionate about. In addition, I have been very fortunate to provide pre-adoption assessments and evaluations for families seeking international adoptions as well as domestic and find the work very rewarding.”– Rich Wemhoff
In 1985, Dr. Wemhoff founded with Frances Regdos, LCSW, and has since directed, Emmaus Counseling Center.
Dr. Wemhoff works with adults and couples.
Dr. Wemhoff is a Licensed Clinical Psychologist in the state of Washington and holds a Doctorate in Counseling from the University of Idaho in Moscow, Idaho.
AREAS OF FOCUS
- Adjustment Disorder
- Adoption (International & Domestic)
- Advance & Terminal Illness
- ADD & ADHD
- Bipolar Disorder
- Grief & Loss
- Life Transitions
- Panic Disorder
- Pastoral Counseling
- Parenting Skills
- Personality Disorder
- PTSD & Trauma
- Psychological Disability Evaluation Management
- Relationship Issues
- Self Worth Issues
- Somatoform Disorders
- Stress Management
- Survivors of Suicide
- ADD/ADHD Evaluations for Adults.
- International Adoption Evaluations & Assessments
- Domestic Adoption Evaluations & Assessments
- Marriage Preparation Counseling for Nuptials in the Catholic Church.
- Psychological Evaluations for the Archdiocese.
- Postdoctoral Internship, Marriage and Family, University of Southern California.
- Former Director, M.A. Psychology program, Antioch University, Seattle.
- Former Adjunct Member of the Faculties:
- University of Idaho
- Seattle University
- Chapman College
- Feeling a sense of loss? Local doctor offers tips for Empty Nesters
- Providing the tools to handle stress, anxiety: Counseling center helps people get back on track.
Dr. Rich Wemhoff, Ph.D. is listed at AllTherapist.com.