Dr. Wemhoff is not accepting new clients for individual counseling.
Dr. Wemhoff co-founded Emmaus Counseling Center with his wife Frances Regdos in 1985. He conducts ADHD Assessments for Adults 18+ who have established eastside PCP care. Dr. Wemhoff is a Licensed Clinical Psychologist in the state of Washington and holds a Doctorate in Counseling from the University of Idaho in Moscow, Idaho.– Rich
- Virtual Sessions
- Client Focus: Ages 18+
- Feeling a sense of loss? Local doctor offers tips for Empty Nesters.
- Providing the tools to handle stress, anxiety: Counseling center helps people get back on track.
- Postdoctoral Internship, Marriage and Family, University of Southern California.
- Former Director, M.A. Psychology program, Antioch University, Seattle.
- Former Adjunct Member of the Faculties:
- University of Idaho
- Seattle University
- Chapman College