Currently not accepting new clients.
“If you are considering seeing a therapist, I honor your courage because life is full of challenges. Relationships bring challenges. I believe that as human beings, we were designed for relationship. Sometimes, being in relationship with others brings us great joy and sometimes it brings us incredible pain and suffering. Yet, we are all drawn to relationship and it is a constant classroom” in our lives.I am a person with many different relationships in the classroom of my own life. I am a daughter, friend, wife, mother, grandmother, nurse and therapist, to name a few.
I am honored to come alongside you and help you process, learn and grow from the painful issues in your life.“– Kathy
- Therapy Location: Bothell
- Client Focus: Adults & Couples
- Licensure: WA Licensed Mental Health Therapist & Registered Nurse.
- Joined Emmaus: 2017
- Adjustment Disorder
- Bereavement & Grief
- Bipolar Disorder
- Chronic Illness
- Co-occurring Medical Problems/Pain Management
- Domestic Violence
- Fertility Disorder
- Medication Assisted Treatment
- Life Transitions
- Panic Disorder
- Parenting Skills
- Pastoral Counseling
- PTSD & Trauma
- Sexual Abuse/Violence
- Sexual Dysfunction
- Stress Management
- Women’s Issues
- M.A., Counseling, Mars Hill Graduate School (currently named The Seattle School of Theology and Psychology), Seattle, WA
- M.S., Nursing, University of Washington, Tacoma, WA.