We are pleased to offer Telehealth services where our clients can connect with their therapist remotely via our HIPAA compliant program. Telehealth removes barriers of time, distance and is an increasingly important tool for increasing access to care.
Clients will need to have access to a computer with both audio, video capabilities and find a quite and private space to talk. Prior to your session, we do ask you to complete, sign and return our Telehealth Consent Form. Our Telehealth software platform does require client registration but it does not require a separate download on your end. Once an appointment has been scheduled, we will send you access to the program and detailed instructions on how to log in.
CAN I USE MY INSURANCE PLAN? Telehealth has gained a lot of momentum recently and most insurance companies will cover virtual therapy in the same manner as in-person mental health services. However, we recommend that you contact your insurance company before scheduling a Telehealth session to obtain information on your level of coverage.
QUESTIONS TO ASK YOUR INSURANCE COMPANY:
- Does my plan cover telehealth specifically for outpatient mental health?
- Is the provider I selected in network provider for telehealth?
- If my plan is carved out to a third party carrier, will it also cover telehealth?
- Is there a deductible to meet?
- What portion will be reimbursed?
- Is pre-authorization required?
EMMAUS PROVIDERS OFFERING TELEHEALTH:
To get started, please contact our Schedulers at 425.869.2644, ext. 0.