Not accepting new clients at this time.
Dr. Sheila Adams Hart joined Emmaus in early 2023 and is Clinical Psychologist, licensed since 1983. She earned both Masters and Doctorate Degrees from Harvard University.
Using Cognitive Behavior Therapy, Dr. Hart treats adults with PTSD. Her patients recover from trauma impact, transference and emotional flashbacks. Therapy benefits can free patients from shame, guilt, and misplaced responsibility for their childhood trauma.
Dr. Hart’s couples therapy generates authentic communication skills and empathetic insight develops, that enables couples to resolve misunderstandings. Conflicts are resolved by creating solutions that meet both partner’s needs. This short process can incrementally build trusting, thriving romantic partnerships.
- Virtual Sessions
- Client Focus: Ages 22 and older & Couples
- Couples Therapy, Divorce Consulting, Mediation
- Life Transitions
- Bereavement, Suicide Issues
- Men’s Issues, Women’s Issues
- Business Relationship Development
- Same sex partners issues
- Work Related Crises
- Individuals with Family Dynamic issues
- Old Age adjustment issues