||“I appreciate how challenging it can be to find a therapist who is a “good fit.” Location, availability, insurance coverage, expertise and experience are all important factors. Once those hurdles are cleared, the task of choosing a therapist you feel safe with begins. I am a therapist who strives to see your strengths as clearly as your struggles, who will hold steadfast faith in your ability to learn, adapt, heal, and thrive, who considers challenges you face in the context of your unique life history and situation. I honor the client/therapist relationship as an earned privilege. Trust and connection are critical to our work together. Clients tell me I am direct, understanding and caring about their well-being.” – Rosie Benzonelli
Rosie works with adults in our Bellevue office.
Prior to joining Emmaus in 2019, Rosie has been serving diverse adult populations challenged with chronic and life-threatening illness the past seven years. She is experienced at providing assessment, patient education and therapy in palliative, hospice, dialysis, and geriatric care settings. Motivated and informed by life experience and professional training, Rosie is passionate about supporting adults experiencing difficulty with situational challenges or transitions impacting quality of life.
|LICENSURE & CERTIFICATIONS:
- Washington Licensed Independent Clinical Social Worker: LW60808926
- California Licensed Clinical Social Worker: 78474
- Interdisciplinary Certificate in Aging
- Motivational Interviewing
- Certified Guardian ad Litem Trainer
- Certified Trainer Advance Directives (POLST)
|POST-GRADUATE DEGREE TRAINING:
- Acceptance Based Behavior Therapy for Generalized Anxiety Disorder
- CBT for Panic Disorder and Social Anxiety Disorder
- Aging and Mental Health
- Resilient: Cultivating an Unshakable Core of Calm, Strength and Happiness
- M.S.W., Masters in Social Work, University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill, NC
- B.S., Mathematics, Sonoma State University, Rohnert Park, CA.
- NASW National Association of Social Workers
- Seattle Counselors Association
- SWHN Social Work Hospice and Palliative Care Network