“My goal is to help you realize you are not alone in your struggles. I offer an unbiased listening ear, help you find meaning to your journey and empower you to find solutions. I want you to feel safe and secure in our time together and am honored to work with you.
I specialize in helping clients with anxiety, depression, postpartum depression/anxiety, transitions to parenthood, emotional abuse, divorce, infidelity recovery, and career transitions. My therapeutic approaches include cognitive behavioral therapy, mindfulness and Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing (EMDR).” – Michelle Lechnyr
To schedule with Michelle, please call 425.869.2644, ext. 0.
AREAS OF FOCUS:
LICENSURE & CERTIFICATIONS:
- Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist (LMFT), Washington.
- Certified Divorce Coach (CDC)
- Certified Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing (EMDR), Seattle, WA.
- M.A., Marriage & Family Therapy, Pacific Lutheran University, Tacoma, WA.
- B.A., Social Work, Pacific Lutheran University, Tacoma, WA.