“My goal for treating a person who is struggling with mental health issues is to not just diagnose the problem. It is important to understand the diagnosis and determine what type of treatment is needed to move forward. Education about mental health disorders is crucial to learn how to treat them and I will work with you to increase your knowledge and skills that will allow you to move forward in life. My approach is direct and empathetic. Therapy is not a quick fix; I will work with you on determining the best way to utilize therapy for you personally.”– Jeannie Manning
p: 425.869.2644, ext. 23
CLIENT FOCUS & LOCATION
Ages 8+ & couples via our Bothell Office.
AREAS OF FOCUS
- Major depressive disorder
- Personality Disorders
- Bi-Polar Disorders
- Adult Autism
- First Responders
BACKGROUND & EXPERIENCE
Jeannie has been with Emmaus since early 2020 and is a Licensed Therapist in the state of Washington and holds a Masters in Counseling Psychology from Argosy University, Seattle, WA.
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
- Dialectical Behavioral Therapy (DBT)
- Trauma-Based Therapy for different forms of PTSD
- Grief Therapy
- Interpersonal Therapy
- Certified Autism Spectrum Disorder Clinical Specialist (ASDCS)
- Certified Clinical Trauma Professional, (CCTP) and specialize in different levels of PTSD.
- Certified Shame-Informed Treatment Specialist (CSTS)
- National Certified Counselor (NCC)
- Certified Trauma Specialist (CTS)
- Child Mental Health Therapist (CMHS)