We are committed to the health and safety of our community. Our locations are open to safely deliver care to our clients. We also offer virtual therapy where clients can see their therapist from the comfort of their home.
For our in-person sessions, please note that Emmaus’ offices are taking the following precautions to protect our clients and help slow the spread of the coronavirus.
- Office seating in therapy rooms has been arranged for appropriate physical distancing.
- Masks will be provided for all staff and clients.
- Staff maintains safe distancing.
- Restroom soap dispensers are maintained and everyone is encouraged to wash their hands.
- Hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol is available in the therapy, the waiting room and at the reception counter.
- We schedule appointments at specific intervals to minimize the number of people in the office.
- We ask all clients to wait in their cars or outside until no earlier than 5 minutes before their appointment times.
- Pens and other areas that are commonly touched are thoroughly sanitized after each use.
- Physical contact is not permitted.
- Tissues and trash bins are easily accessed. Trash is disposed of on a frequent basis.
- Common areas are thoroughly disinfected at the end of each day.
Any questions or concerns can be addressed by contacting our business office at 425.869.2644, ext. 0.