Kimberly has more than 15 years ‘experience working with clients of all ages; adults, families, children and couples. She has held her license in perfect standing and has earned the admiration and trust from her colleagues and clients. Kimberly earned her Master’s Degree in Counseling Psychology from JFK University.
p: 425.869.2644, ext. 46
Children, Adolescents, Adults, Couples & Families
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
- Brief Solution Focused Therapy
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy/Behavior Modification (CBT)
- Couples/Marriage Therapy
- Family Therapy
- Narrative Therapy
- Object Relations Theory Based Psychotherapy
- Play Therapy
ACCREDITATION & LICENSURE
- LMFT: Licensed Marriage & Family Therapist, Washington State
EDUCATION & CERTIFICATES
- M.A., Counseling Psychology, John F. Kennedy University of Professional Psychology, Pleasant Hill, CA.
- B.A., Political Science, University of Washington, Seattle, WA.