We are dedicated to providing you with the best possible care as a client with Emmaus. From scheduling your initial session to navigating your billing inquiries, we are here to provide you with support and take care of you outside of your therapy sessions.
Please note, your telephone call is very important us as well as to you and we will respond back as quickly as possible on the same day, during business office hours (Monday-Friday, from 9am to 5pm). Please feel free to email us to provide any feedback and let us know if there is any part of your experience we can improve.
BUSINESS OFFICE MAILING ADDRESS
8290 165th Ave. NE
Redmond, WA 98052
p: 425.869.2644 | f: 425.867.0930
- Clinical Director, Dr. Richard Wemhoff, Ph.D., 425.869.2644, ext. 3.
- Practice Manager & Marketing Director, Teri Cherberg, 425.869.2644, ext. 17.
SCHEDULING & NEW CLIENT INTAKE: 425.869.2644, ext. 0
- New Client Care Coordinator, Eve Lokken.
BILLING DEPARTMENT: 425.869.2644, ext. 18
- Chelin Anton and Leann Lueck.
THERAPISTS’ CONFIDENTIAL VOICEMAIL
Please dial 425.869.2644 and enter the extension provided below:
- Barrett, Nicole 52#
- Battin, Michelle 19#
- Bookbinder, Phyllis 48#
- Cervantes, Kimberly 46#
- Donajkowski, Shelley 40#
- Ensley, Josh 16#
- Homes, Lori 42#
- Houtman, Rachel 47#
- Hulet, Kathy 53#
- Johnson, Tracy 11#
- Knutson, Martin 54#
- Lechnyr, Michelle 15#
- LeSure, Harvey 13#
- Lind, Kevin 45#
- Linnerooth, Nancy 12#
- Livie, Anne 51#
- Matthias, Aaron 55#
- McGuire, Bob 44#
- McKee, Tim 50#
- Regdos, Fran 20#
- Roskopf, Beatriz 49#
- Stuart, Diane 43#
- Tait, Shannon 41#
- Tomczyk, Dan 56#
- Wemhoff, Rich 30#
IN CASE OF EMERGENCY
If you or someone you know is reporting thoughts of suicide, or if someone is behaving in a dangerous or unsafe manner call 911, or go to the nearest emergency room. Do NOT leave a voicemail or send an e-mail if the situation has reached crisis level as our therapists may be with a client or away from their desk.
- 24-HOUR CRISIS LINE: 866-427-4747 or 866-4-CRISIS
- KING COUNTY 2-1-1: Dial 2-1-1 or 206-461-3200 or 800-621-4636 (M-F 8am-6pm)
- 24/7 WA RECOVERY HELP LINE: 866-789-1511
- TEEN LINK: 866-833-6546, 866-TEEN-LINK (Evenings 6pm-10pm)