We are dedicated to providing you with the best possible care as a client with Emmaus. From scheduling your initial session to navigating your billing inquiries, we are here to provide you with support and take care of you outside of your therapy sessions.
Please note, your telephone call is very important us as well as to you and we will respond back as quickly as possible on the same day, during business office hours (Monday-Friday, from 9am to 5pm). Please feel free to email us to provide any feedback and let us know if there is any part of your experience we can improve.
- Clinical Director, Dr. Richard Wemhoff, Ph.D., 425.869.2644, ext. 3.
- Practice Manager & Marketing Director, Teri Cherberg, 425.869.2644, ext. 17.
- View our Therapist’s Directory.
SCHEDULING & NEW CLIENT INTAKE
- Client Care Coordinator, Eve Lokken
- p: 425.869.2644, ext. 0
- f: 425.867.0930
- Billing Specialist, Leann Lueck
- p: 425.869.2644, ext. 18
- f: 425.636.8615
BUSINESS OFFICE MAILING ADDRESS
8290 165th Ave. NE
Redmond, WA 98052
IN CASE OF EMERGENCY
If you or someone you know is reporting thoughts of suicide, or if someone is behaving in a dangerous or unsafe manner call 911, or go to the nearest emergency room. Do NOT leave a voicemail or send an e-mail if the situation has reached crisis level as our therapists may be with a client or away from their desk.
- 24-HOUR CRISIS LINE: 866-427-4747 or 866-4-CRISIS
- KING COUNTY 2-1-1: Dial 2-1-1 or 206-461-3200 or 800-621-4636 (M-F 8am-6pm)
- 24/7 WA RECOVERY HELP LINE: 866-789-1511
- TEEN LINK: 866-833-6546, 866-TEEN-LINK (Evenings 6pm-10pm)